Tuesday 10 June 2014

Animal Crossing: My favorite game eveeeerrrr!


Check it out HERE :) it's available as a t-shirt design and on tote bags!

This little design is what I've been working all afternoon/evening on! I am so happy with the way this turned out. Oh man, it gives me the heebie jeebies because I love it so much. Animal crossing is my favourite game in the wooorrllldd and so this design was really really fun to pop out! 
I have had this game on the original DS, Wii and 3DS. I started playing it when I was in year 6, so probably like... 2006? That was 8 year go, I'm now 19 and still playing it obsessively. I love it because it's a really really relaxing game, you can just mooch about and do whatever you like on it. As someone whose stress tolerance is pretty low, this is a really really awesome game. It chills me out and makes me forget about the real world. I really hope you'll check it out if you're an AC fan, it took a lot of hard work to churn this out to an acceptable standard!

No comments:

Post a Comment